Monday, February 27, 2012

New Blogger Features!

OK, this is cool. My blogger account recently got upgraded, and one cool feature is that you can view usage stats for your blog. Here are my stats for the past month:

Members: 4 (3 out of 4 are local to South Bend; other is friend from college)
Page Views by Country: USA 103, Russia 33, Germany 30, Costa Rica 4, United Kingdom 3, Canada 2, Indonesia 1, India 1, Kenya 1
%age by Browser: Firefox 47%, Internet Explorer 38%, Opera 5%, Chrome 4%, Safari 2%, GranParadiso 1%, Netscape <1%
%age by Platform: Windows 75%, Macintosh 16%, Linux 6%, iPad <1%, iPhone <1%

Why is this cool? Because until today, I thought I was largely writing in a vacuum, for just four people who are my personal friends. It's wild that there are people around the planet reading my blog. Even if it's only casually or incidentally. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment